- The majority of orders placed with Butcherquip will be shipped with Australia Post.
- Shipping costs are influenced by the size and weight of the product and your location.
- Exact shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart and will be added to the order total before checkout.
- In certain circumstances we will assess the products to be shipped and use alternative Courier companies if we feel the items can be shipped at a cheaper rate then that provided by the automated online system. In these circumstances any shipping that has been paid above the revised shipping cost will be credited to the customer as store credit.
- All orders sent via Australia Post are registered and include tracking.
- Orders are generally dispatched the following business day to your order if all products are in stock. If items are not in stock a Customer Service representative will contact you to inform you of the delay in shipment.
- Shipping times are estimated at between (2) and (5) business days depending on your location, however some rural areas may take longer.
At this point Butcherquip will ship to Victora, South Australia and Western Australia. If you are in Queensland, New South Wales, Northern Territory, Australian Capital Territory or Tasmania you can place orders through our sister company Butcher at Home. International Orders can be placed and will be assessed on a case by case basis as to the viability of shipping the items.